Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Diddy's PAtv

After every monday night's I Want to Work for Diddy, I don't know if you got the memo, but Diddy takes it one step further and brings PAtv to ya via YouTube.



Let me catch you up..it's actually some really good stuff and gives those that may think they have what it takes to work for Diddy a closer insight to how the tune behind the scenes truly goes. I'll put the most recent at the top, lol so you at least know what's the latest and greatest..lol the people that comment on it crack me up and every once in a while you'll catch my postings to their ignorance. lmao

PAtv Episode #7 - Private Caller



PAtv Episode #6 - Think Smart


PAtv Episode #5: "Lost Luggage"



PAtv Episode #4: "In A Taxi With Fonzworth Bentley"



PAtv Episode #3: "No Sleep. No Food. No Sex."



PAtv Episode #2: "Fonzworth Bentley goes to Jacob the Jeweler"



PAtv Episode #1: "So You Want to Be a P.A."

No comments: