Saturday, September 27, 2008

yaaaay uuuurea. lol...oh and more of my recent thoughts

Hey uuuryone. lmao..that was my "yay area" for ya. lmao. I'm getting ready to leave for Nor. Cal - Somona County (close to Santa Rosa) to be exact. So I just wanted to share my most recent thoughts as I've been incredibly tired/busy when I had thoughts of posting, but fell asleep instead. So here we go:

A.) People are seriously OFF their rawker. And note: anyone that isn't understanding to YOUR situation and YOUR world doesn't deserve your time or efforts. If they're not willing to go at your pace, then send them a pink memo stating "YOU CAN GO KICK ROCKS!"..lol.. no really, sometimes it needs to be done. I'm not a fan of making people sad or emo, lol but if you're already emo to begin with..then please take that production elsewhere. Peace be with you and God speed. lol


B.) As I evolve - those around me must do the same. If you're not progressing in your efforts to do whatever it is you want to do. That doesn't sound like a JAMtastic time. I've learned to except, not everyone is going to get on the same page as me..at the same time..or maybe even ever. However, there IS a difference in doing the same old boring work in comparison to just not working at all. lmao so I'm willing to flex the rules a bit. It's a NEW DAY people!..GO BIG..or PLEEEEEASE GO HOME!


C.) Although hottness and greatness can co-exist with one another in the same soul there will always be PROS and your fair share of CONS. Now it's up to the beholder and the spectator to figure out are these some cons I'd like to deal with? In this case, again, I'm a flexible kinda gal..lol..wow that's an open joke for ya..lmao enjoy that. eessh. Anyhoot, when you see the cons, that helps to bring you back down to earth with COMMON SENSE and it's thought patterns.


D.) I absolutely am in love with my jobs...working at KNBC NEWS & CAMPUS MOVIEFEST. My hours are pretty insane, but I love every moment of it. To be back in broadcasting, especially at knbc-tv..getting a second chance at life is rare so the fact that my Sports peeps always kept me in mind and always had my back. That's some REAL shit right there. And through that, I've met some really awesome people from the news dept. lmao and ACTUALLY enjoy waking up ass early with my attempts to look fly while running all over the place doing the daily duties. haha while joking with Jennifer Bjorklund about the famous "oomph" (that I spell "uuumph"..lol I don't know how the spelling got changed..but c'est la vie) and chopping it up with Chris Shauble, Elita Loresca, lol and either Steve Truitt or Paul Johnson. Not only the people on set, but those behind the scenes (in the control room, assignment desk, newsroom, reporters). LMAO, pretty dope when Furnell Chatman introduces himself to you. Brittany (Sims) I thought of you when that happened..and just laughed uncontrollably. They've all embraced me with open arms as I'm truly appreciative and blessed to be back and show I can do it and be great. My aspirations to be a Sports Broadcaster are getting closer and closer and I can't wait... :0) No disrespect to that other company that I used to work at, Juice or something or other..lmao.. I'd rather work at a place that I'm truly happy at. lol like I tell my friends, only work somewhere that you wouldn't mind be stressed at..lol you gotta be HAPPILY STRESSED OUT. lol plus this is my shiet. this is the stuff that I know and love and groomed myself to do and know! Working on Today In L.A. is good times FA SHO. lol


I'm just enjoying every moment of it. lol while I enjoy all of the enthusiastic folks from CMF and the college students. Bon Qui Qui will never be the same again..lmao




E.) I'm soo stoked to be getting out of town. I love my job, friends, and family..but this is SO necessary to temporarily escape. I'll be going to spend some time with my other family..some of my Claremont College part of the family. My cousin Nisaa is having a baby shower. lol, man..I can't believe she's about to have a kid. So speaking of, I've spent way too much time on this blog..lol and need to get going to Starbucks and get some cash and be on my way.



oooh AND..congrats to the Sparks for making it to the Western Conference..and to the Dodgers for snabbing the Western NL title..now we gotta get the big doggie!! ..and I'm off. take it easy everyone. Enjoy every moment of life. Love you all.

No comments: