Friday, September 12, 2008

Emo City..isn't just for the birds..lmao

..While being completely emo city..isn't normally my style..contrary to popular believe, while dying with having a bunch of dogs by my lonesome sounds like a fun american dream. I feel as if I've come a bit closer to certain realizations other than the ones I figured out while being at Big Bear Lake.

As I thought I had the outline and structure of what it was that I wanted in this "aspect" of my life..it makes a bit more sense today..it may not be the certain uuum, primetime "draft pick"..that I feel it should be at this moment in time..but I think we've made some progress. Although completely on some emo city BS..it presented: where i need to be, what i want to be, and what i want in my life.

Looking back at my past taste in the male species as a counter part of significant other type of porportions..lmao...my taste has certainly evolved..man oh man do i see how some of these fellas look that i HAD a massive crush on in like jr. high school and high school..some kept the looks while others i question if i was under the influence..yeah some just look THAT um, special. lol but i won't call any out..lol i'm not that evil..i believe in GOOD karma. But lets just say..in my "adult" life where common sense is a bit more free flowing and feels as normal as when mother nature calls my entire name - this is TRUE progress people.

After being in a fairly lengthy rut that I was unaware of how long it would last..this individual made it possible for me to get my head out of my ass and get myself back together. while this may never EVER become a reality of notions to become the dynamic duo I can see successfully working, to have this hot dude as my friend, lol eh - good enough for me i suppose. since i NOW know how greatness and hottness can stand together in the same body of a humble, intelligent, motivated/driven, and genuine soul. he's stepped the bar up..lol and we never even dated..lmao now THAT's some SERIOUS type shit. So while being a visitor of Emo City - that's how we learn and how we evolved and I'm okay with that. You see, if I would have never met ole dude, I would have still gone off of false notions of what I want (at the time I thought I needed)..when in a funny way, he's shown me the light..and that I truly need to be the shit to achieve and such amazingness in my life. Remember, if you want someone..make sure you're on the same playing field - that you're NOT out of your league..lmao for this case, I don't think I was necessarily out of my LEAGUE..i was LAGGING on my league..lmao..but my friends - snooze and cruise control no more exsists in my jamtastic world. PLUS this buys me time - lol, while he deals with his um, stuff..get our friendship solid which is the way to go about it first anyhow..lol i'll be over here getting it right in the world of jamtastic - JAMpacked fun. :-P

As I may continue to be butthurt a moment longer...I must say that I always enjoy and appreciate one that can inspire and motivate me - all while being THEMSELVES. Now THAT my friends is what seals the deal to become thee official hottness I speak of.

So, thank you special buddy lmao, that we will remain nameless unless they'd like to be officially shouted out.....



And I leave this post with songs that help you to get a glimpse of where
I'm at in my life of evolution:

"Sure Looks Good To Me" - Alicia Keys




"Sweet Music" - Alicia Keys




"Butterflyz" - Alicia Keys
{To cater to the emo side of me..lmao}

Unplugged - Goodbye - Butterflyz


Butterflyz

No comments: