Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Bitchassness is a serious disease and side effect..

As I sit here at Cal Poly Pomona for Campus MovieFest enjoying the candy for my eyeballs...this for some reason has been quite a turn of events of irony. You see, never was a fan of boys younger than me, lol it just was a rule of thumb in my world since most act immature. lol i midiswell get the least immature of the bunch? well through my JAMtastic experiments of dealing with the older male species..lol bitchassness is still alive and kicking..it doesn't matter age..it is ALIVE..and SERIOUSLY needs to be extinct.

......I'm now back at home, I wanted to share this dreadful THING that has plagued certain individuals....


So here is a history lesson and just all around life lesson of bitchassness

Where did the term 'Bitchassness' formulate?


lmao, now what it's original definition is as follows:
Diddy Version


their version


There was a case in particular that I won't call the person out on their shiestyness/wackness..aka..lol, the JAMtastic translation of bitchassness or else I'd be the one with the side effect.

At this point in time, I need to take my own advice..my own words of wisdom and let these bitchasses, get some meds for their prob..or go elsewhere and become extinct from my world. It's taken a while to get it to the JAMtastic world that I want it to be. I truly can't have that infect my world. So while those grown ass adults attempt to get healthy again, I gotta stay focused and do what I was meant to do ..especially with this 2nd chance.

And on that note. Peace be with all of ya'll. I gotta attempt to get some kind of sleep before starting my 2am - 10am shift. lata skatas. :0)

Side note: I appreciate all my true and real friends ..as well as my family and supporters every day. You guys mean so much to me that words will never be able to express. While my world gets complex in it's own ways, you guys continue to stand by my side and you guys add on to the blessing that life has become for me. So thank you. And my word is good when I say we WILL party when JAM gets to that point..love you.

<3
JAM

No comments: