Wednesday, July 16, 2008

talk about going off on a tangent LOL!

Blogging has certainly become quite the therapuetic action even if nobody reads it. lol almost as if i were this invisible artist creating a killer song..lol a hi-larious comedian about to sucker punch you with some great jokes that stem from real life. lol i express in form of -- jamtastic blog.

lol so as i attempt to grasp on certain aspects of my life - today's issue being that i need to stop being emo and maintain my focus state of mind. for those that may not have known me in the "dark ages" as we call them...you must know, i wasn't as calm and happy LMAO as i am now. and some days there certainly are potential moments for relapsing, but i maintain my sanity and NON-emo-ness through my amazing team of angels..lol and my real life hero...akeys (Alicia Keys) for those that aren't knowin..lol and of course jesus the homeboy..lol..and of course his pops, god. :0)


Lately, I've been playing this friggin video like EVERY day. ..BUT trust, it's for the sake of keeping ones sanity lmao and reminding me of what's real in life and to maintain my jamtastic ways in the form of EVOLUTION...besides this has got to be the best version of "Tender Love" that i've ever heard. nooo REALLY, it really is. and I'd even go as far as to say that it even WHOOPS a can of whoop ass on Force MD's ..ORIGINAL version of it. You be the Judge after peeping the akeys version.

FORCE MD:



JORDAN KNIGHT:



KELLY ROWLAND:

No comments: