Monday, July 7, 2008

Rockstar..baby?..um...NO

THIS IS A VERY OLD BLOG FROM MYSPACE, LOL BUT I LOVED IT. SO I'M POSTING IT HERE AS MY FIRST ONE.  Posted: Oct. 8, 2007

Wow after watching the r.kelly..ludacris rockstar video..folks need to quit..lol if you don't do that kinda music or even party with the quote end quote..rock folk..then please shut the fuck up..haha I'm tired of folks claimin to party like a rockstar and try and portray that kinda good time via their music..or music video..when they normally don't play with a band....besides..that song was very reminiscent of that diddy song..you know when he was puff daddy and he was playin with jimmy page?..lol for that godzilla soundtrack.  Can't remember the name of it..lol but damn it black people..if your gonna try to reclaim something that was already started by your peeps. lol maybe you didn't properly read the duidelines of what SANKOFA entails..lol or maybe you just don't know what I speak of.

So for those that claim to be afrocentric and know their shit..yet don't know what the fuck sankofa is..first it means drink a warm cup of shut the fuck up with all of your front street production..secondly, it simply means..you must know your past in order to move forward.

..so with that being said..wouldn't you want to FULLY kick ass and take names instead of fronting to be something half ass??..I mean really..lol ya don't half ass the shitty music or going all out on your bling bling..so what the hell?!!..is to be totally real too much honesty for you?..lol I mean REALLY..I'm offended FOR the actual black musicians..livin and doin it for REAL..and I'm not talkin..'I'm black and I'm gonna groove out to what is to be a rocker esque moment'..I'm talkin 'black musicians that can do it with the best of them and live and breathe that shit'..lol I highly doubt LUDA is bumpin..FLYLEAF..lol or peepin out a rage or bleeding through show.  I mean REALLY...

..so god bless whole wheat bread for makin the song 'ghost musik'..that shit NEEDED to be made!




..and I do understand making marketable music and making up great
stories to form a song..lol but that pass aint gonna fly with singin
about being a rockstar..lol and certainly having mr. You smell like
sex..kid rock in your video isn't gonna help either...

..geesh!....btw who knew BET JAMS actually had insightful and thought
provoking programming?...yeah I didn't know it either until I stumbled
across hip hop vs. America ...wow I wish black people could see it..you
know even the ones that can't afford cable...wow black america wouldn't
disappoint me as much as it currently has taken on its stance. Lmao

Lol look at that. Lol prof fairchild has created a monster!..haha if ya
don't know wat I'm talkin about..google my old prof..hal fairchild..he's
the reason SATs mean squat today..while ur at it feel free to google me
too..lol..you'll see my SAT article intrigued by fairchild. Lol word up
to my 5c intellects.lmao

No comments: