Monday, February 9, 2009

Flash Scoop: A-Rod Makes the Juice Legit

I'll be the Sports Writer for Flash Scoop and I'll start to put the snippet of those up on here...lol, you'll have the visit the Flash Scoop site for more info. Just click in my Fav. blogs to get there.



Photobucket

"While I’ve grown to know Alex Rodriguez to be one of the league’s heavy competitors at one point in time. After all, that’s when baseball seemed to hit its peak with a hint of innocent passion to succeed. Either that or I may just be getting older as I hate to admit it. The game of baseball has gone through many makeovers from your Jackie Robinson, Roy Campanella, Mike Piazza/Eric Karros squad, to what seems to be more than half of the major league exposed for taking more than a sip of that infamous “juice.” It saddens me to think my favorite baseball players would inject themselves to upgrade the game of baseball. If that was the case, metal bats would be legal. However, that’s neither here nor there.

Alex Rodriguez, better known as A-Rod to many, has been the topping on my not so tasty cake of truth. The blatant truth is that these players did what they needed to do because of job security and to increase their chances of endorsements – when your life becomes a business. ......"

{{ Continued at FlashScoop }}

No comments: