Wednesday, November 5, 2008

JAMtastic Blog #8: Politically Correct

Prop 8 & Barack Obama ....


PROP 8:
I was compelled to talk to the jackhole's that voted yes on prop 8 (in california) because it makes absolutely no sense that you'd take away someone's happiness AND rights. And NOOO they will not teach you or your kids about gay marriage in SCHOOL. It's never happened and would NEVER happen..lol really, when do you ever remember learning about marriage in general?..EXACTLY, that's what i thought..lol... Why would you take someone's rights away?...


BARACK OBAMA:
Correction: he's NOT the first black guy to run for president. Don't forget it was Jesse Jackson in 1988 that first ran for presidency (ahead of the curve)..he was THE dude to open THAT door..so when you're tearing up over obama and thanking him..send a hug or 2 to jesse.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Prop 8 was definitely a let down, we live in a time where a black man can finally be the President yet gay people can't get the simple satisfaction and right to be married. I agree its really ridiculous of the people who voted for prop 8. If you ask me it was a stupid propostion that shouldn't have even been on the ballot. I think its a big case of bitchassness if you ask me JamJam. As far as President Barack Obama, WOW is all I can say. I honestly still can't believe it really happenend. WOW. I was touched just like everyone else and I too cried my lil eyes out of joy and relief. And thank you Jesse for being the first brave brotha to put your name on the ballot. And in the spirit of Jesse Jackson, Jam jam I want to tell all my gay friends "TO KEEP HOPE ALIVE," If a Black man can be president, the gay community will see their day of truimph over bitchassness as well.

Jameela Hammond said...

very well said brooksy! :0)